1. General information
- This policy applies to the Website, functioning at the url address: www.tartakdrewbud.pl
- The operator of the website and the Administrator of personal data is: M. Wroński, J. Wroński ul. Pastelowa 7, 66-415 Kłodawa
- Operator’s e-mail contact address: email@example.com
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The Website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling inquiries via the form
- Implementation of ordered services
- Presentation of the offer or information
- Through voluntarily entered data in the forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- By storing cookies on end devices (so-called “cookies”).
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
- In order to protect data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
- An important element of data protection is the regular update of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
- The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator’s server: cyberFolks.pl
4. Your rights and additional information on how we use your data
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to the following audiences:
- hosting company on the basis of entrustment
- authorized employees and associates who use the data to achieve the purpose of the website
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator no longer than it is necessary to perform related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to personal data concerning you,
- their corrections,
- restriction of processing,
- and data portability.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data in order to perform legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, but the right to object will not be able to be exercised if there are valid legitimate grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedoms, in particular determination, asserting or defending claims.
- The Administrator’s actions may be complained to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Rates 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
- In relation to you, actions may be taken consisting in automated decision-making, including profiling in order to provide services under the concluded contract and in order for the Administrator to conduct direct marketing.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Information in forms
- The Website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if provided.
- The website may save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The Service, in some cases, may save information that facilitates the linking of data in the form with the e-mail address of the user filling out the form. In this case, the user’s e-mail address appears inside the URL of the page that contains the form.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process service requests or commercial contact, register services, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is for.
6. Administrator Logs
- Information about the behavior of users on the site may be subject to logging in. This data is used to administer the website.
7. Relevant marketing techniques
8. Information about cookies
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time of their storage on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and gaining access to them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Website user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- to achieve the objectives set out above in the section “Relevant marketing techniques”;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “persistent” (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored in the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. Users of the Website may change the settings in this respect. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular it concerns the following companies: Google (Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. with its registered office in the USA).
9. Managing cookies – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites
- To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions: